When you buy new Xiaomi phones it runs very smoothly but with the passage of time, your phones become slow. Sometimes they face different problems like hanging the applications, performing the operation on by own, and can turn it off automatically. This is often very irritating. Basically, this is the problem of software and you can overcome it by using mi 6A flash file. The flash file will help your software to work efficiently and debug your issues.
What is the Xiaomi Mi 6A Flash File?
The Xiaomi 6A flash file is also called the stock firmware Rom, this flash file is very effective for the software to work properly. They also remove the bugs and other software issues that are creating problems to slow your phone.
The flash file is very simple to use as well as covers numerous mobile issues. The main feature of this file is that if it is installed, you will not face the problem of updating. So the file will give the following facilities like:
- Upgrade your mobile.
- Downgrade your mobile.
- Reinstall the same firmware operating system on your mobile.
Moreover, with this flash file, you can repair your mobile issues in these any cases:
- Software issues
- IMEI issues
- Bootloop issues
- Dead issues
Download Xiaomi Redmi 6A Flash File:
- Cactus_global_images_V126.96.36.199.PCBMIXM_20200311.0000.00_9.0_global| MIUI 11
- Cactus_global_images_V188.8.131.52.PCBMIXM_20200106.0000.00_9.0_global | MIUI 11
- Cactus_global_images_V184.108.40.206.PCBMIXM_20191029.0000.00_9.0 | MIUI 11
How to flash Xiaomi Redmi 6A:
First, download the Mi 6A flash file which is given in the above link.
- Connect your Redmi 6A to your laptop with the data cable, and power off the mobile.
- Now power on your Redmi 6A.
- Open the device manager you will see the Qualcomm HS USB QLoader 9008 port.
- Download the Mi flash tool and run it on your Xiaomi 6A.
- Put the flash file on your pc/laptop which you get from the flash tool.
- Allocate the path of the folder.
- Tap on the refresh button and after it clicks the flash button.
Xiaomi Redmi 6A Review:
Xiaomi 6A supports the android version of 8.1 Oreo-based MIUI 9. it has an IPS LED HD+ display size of 5.45 inches with a resolution of 720 x 1440 and with an 18:9 ratio. 6A has the CPU Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 and has the chipset Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm). Moreover, Xiaomi has planned to upgrade to Android 10, MIUI 12.
If we talk about cameras in Redmi 6A, it comes only with one rare camera which is 13 mp. The camera is also capable to do HDR and panorama. It also captures the videos with a resolution of 1080p with 30fps. The front camera is about 5 MP.
Xiaomi provides you the different choices according to memory. It is available in 16GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 2GB RAM and also in 32GB 3GB RAM. If this storage is not enough, you can add a memory card to the mobile phone up to 256GB.
The phone has a battery capacity of 3000mah which is less than if you compare it with other mobiles at this age. But however, It will run through the whole day. The battery is fixed and non-removable. The phone has a long range of colors like Black, Grey, Blue, Gold, and Rose Gold.
How to Remove Pattern Lock from Mi 6A:
It is our daily routine to unlock our phones but sometimes you change patterns or passwords and forget. So, don’t worry about it, how can you open the lock? I’ll guide you on how can you unlock your Xiaomi phone. Just simply follow these steps one by one which is mentioned below:
- Power off your mi mobile.
- Press the power off button and the volume up button and hold up.
- Whenever you see the logo appears on the screen, release both buttons at a time.
- Then select the language.
- On the drop-down menu, you have to select “wipe data” with the help of volume keys.
- The power button works as the enter key or confirm key.
- Go back to the main menu and select the option “reboot”.
- And then choose the option “reboot to system” in the reboot.
When this process is done, just simply switch on your mi device and reset the password. This is the most simple method which doesn’t need any flash file and it’s working on any Xiaomi device.
Xiaomi Redmi 6A USB Driver:
The mi flash file is very beneficial and has already been tested for Xiaomi phones. But first, you should have all the drivers related to USB for proper work. Fortunately, mi firmware global already contains all drivers that are needed.
Mi flash file is the only solution to all your problems, truly speaking, through this you can do anything and solve any issues in your Xiaomi phone. You can also bypass the bootloader. Moreover, you can unlock your phone in case of forgetting your password in an easy way without the flash file.